Do you want to support the event with a donation?
1 March. Ash Wensday:
- “Imposing the ashes”: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm
- 7-pm Holy mass and Imposition of the ashes.
9 April. Palm Sunday:
- “Commemoration of the entrance of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jerusalem”
- Blessing and Incensation (incense) of Palmas (Guano Blessed)
- Procession and Solemn Entry.
- 10:00 am, 12:30 pm y 5:00 pm, Celebration of Holy Mass.
13 April. Holy Thursday:
- Evening Mass of the “Lord’s Supper”.
- Memorial of the Passover of Jesus and Anniversary of the “Last Supper”.
- Feet lavatory.
- Oath and Obedience Sarcerdotal.
- Procession and Transfer of the Santísimo towards the Monument.
- 7:00 pm, Schedule Mass.
14 April. Good Friday:
-Commenmoration of the Passion and the Death of Our Lord Jesus Christ-
- 5:00 PM, Office of the death of The Lord- Literature Of the Word-
- Adoration of the Holy Cross.
- Holy Communion.
- 7:00 PM, Holy Rosary To Our Holy Mother
- Visit to the stations (Via Crucis).
15 April. Holy Saturday:
- 7:00 pm, Solemn Easter Vigil:
- Blessing of Fire, Water, Candles, Oil and Religious Images.
- Easter Proclamation.
- Liturgy of the Word.
- Renewal of the Promise of Baptism.
- Eucharistic liturgy.
16 April. Resurrection Sunday ( Easter)
- 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, Celebration of Holy Mass.
- “Celebration Of Christ’s Victory over Death
- Christ Rises…..¡ Hallelujah!